Team up with the Lunar Beast Squad from February 4 in League of Legends and Wild Rift.
Set in 2057, the year of the Ox, Lunar Beast is a brand new world where futuristic cityscapes and ancient temples collide. Every year, a beast of legend arrives to threaten the Lunar New Year, and every year, a team of heroes is chosen to stand as guardians over the celebration.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
Bring in the year of the Ox with new skins, chromas, emotes and features in League of Legends – including the unique to LoL Aphelios and Viego Lunar Beast skins, and the return of ARURF!
- Two skins unique to League of Legends, Lunar Beast Viego and Lunar Beast Aphelios
- New Lunar Beast skins for Darius, Jarvan IV, Annie, Alistar and Fiora which can also be found in Wild Rift
- The return or ARURF, the All Random Ultra Rapid Fire mode, with no ability costs and reduced cooldowns
- Plus new borders, loot, icons, and emotes within the Event Pass
The celebrations have also spread to Wild Rift! Wild Rift also has their own unique Lunar Beast event and skin, Lunar Beast Miss Fortune. A host of new changes will also arrive with the 2.1 Patch.
LUNAR BEAST EVENT
- Empower the relics of revels past to tame the Beast and save the day. Choose a relic from the squad HQ, and then complete missions to power the relic. Empower all the relics to earn exclusive icons
- The unique to Wild Rift Lunar Beast Miss Fortune skin
- Plus new Lunar Beast skins for Darius, Jarvan IV, Annie, Alistar and Fiora which can also be found in League of Legends
PATCH 2.1 CHANGES
- New features: Replays, to watch your 50 most recent matches back, and Spectator Mode, to watch your friends’ matches
- New champions: Xayah the rebel, and Rakan the charmer – releasing later in the patch
- Plus new skins and balance adjustments. Full patch details can be found here
Please find assets here: https://prnordic.box.com/s/8glx485nuqxgznhb5irkty2cmxxplknl
Check out the amazing new Lunar Beast CG Trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pxzjk7dFJI
About Riot Games
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, Riot released its debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports. As League enters its second decade, Riot continues to evolve the game while delivering new experiences to players withTeamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, VALORANT, League of Legends: Wild Rift, and multiple work-in-progress titles. Riot is also building the world of Runeterra through multimedia projects across music, comic books, board games, and the upcoming animated series Arcane. Founded by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill, and led by CEO Nicolo Laurent, Riot is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, and has 2,500+ Rioters in 20+ offices worldwide.