Systems feature one hundred or more licensed games, arcade-quality hardware, online connectivity, leaderboard events, voice chat, extensive software customization, and a thriving community as part of the Legends Arcade Platform
LOS ANGELES, Calif. (September 1, 2020) The Legends Gamer series becomes available for online pre-order starting today at: www.atgames.com. The same great technology and gaming fun that has made the full-size Legends Ultimate home arcade such a runaway hit is now available in three new products, starting at only $99, and feature all the great gaming controls, including premium joysticks, buttons, and trackball, just without the full cabinet and monitor. Take arcade action to any room by simply connecting to a television or display device of your choice.
The Legends Gamer series is available for pre-order at major retailers in the United States, including Sam’s Club, GameStop.com, and Walmart.com, and has distribution in Europe. More details on where to purchase the Legends Gamer series are at: https://www.atgames.net/arcades/shop-now/
The three additions to the Legends Arcade family are the Gamer Pro, Gamer, and Gamer Mini. These fully featured “arcades” come pre-loaded with up to 150 classic arcade and home video games from licensors like Data East, Disney, Jaleco, Taito, The Tetris Company, and more. The full game lists can be found on the Legends Gamer product page: https://www.atgames.net/arcades/legends-gamer-series/
“The community spoke and we are responding,” says Dr. Ping-Kang Hsiung, CEO of AtGames. “People love the Legends Arcade experience, but not everyone has the space or budget for a full-size machine. Our fans let us know they wanted more ways to get the true arcade experience, which is why we are adding the Gamer Series to the Legends Arcade family.”
The Legends Gamer series gives players the same complete arcade control experience: joysticks, buttons, and trackball as the full-sized Legends Ultimate Arcade, in packages designed to fit any living space. The Legends Gamers work with any HDMI-based projector, monitor, or TV, including vertical displays, for true big-screen gaming, and features a wide range of built-in, licensed arcade and console games. Internet connectivity means ArcadeNet® and BYOG™ cloud-gaming and streaming capabilities, voice chat, friends lists, global leaderboards, and more.
- The Legends Gamer Pro (MSRP $249). The most full-featured of the Gamer series, it includes a trackball in addition to arcade quality joysticks, pinball buttons, and 150 built-in licensed games.
- The Legends Gamer (MSRP $199) Great for two-player action, it features two arcade-quality joysticks and pinball buttons, and includes the same 150 built-in licensed games as the Gamer Pro. A trackball is optional.
- The Legends Gamer Mini (MSRP $99) For solo players, it has a single arcade-quality joystick as part of its wireless control top, 100 built-in licensed games, and eight action buttons. Pinball buttons are optional.
With more than 10 million units of game and console products shipped by the company to date, AtGames is poised to greatly expand the home arcade market with its three new Legends Gamer products.
Features of the Legends Gamer include:
- 100 – 150 licensed arcade and console games built-in
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and Bluetooth connectivity
- Arcade-quality hardware and controls
- Online gaming, including eSports
- ArcadeNet® games service
- Stream gameplay directly to popular streaming services
- BYOG™ (Bring Your Own Game)
- AtGames Leagues and Leaderboards (ALL)
With weekly firmware releases, the Legends Gamer series is constantly evolving. Among the major evolutions that have been unveiled on the Legends Arcade Platform have been the introduction of eSports to retro games with the AtGames Leagues and Leaderboards (ALL), voice chat, friends lists, and the ability to stream gameplay directly to popular streaming services. No other home arcade products come close to these and the many other features made possible by the Legends Arcade Platform.
Please find the press kit here.